Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog Surgery

I made a few minor cosmetic changes to Taciturn. It looks better, IMO. There was too much white before; it was beginning to bother me.

Anyway, I'm working on something for this blog, I just don't know when I'll post it. It's something I want to write about, but don't have much to really say about, if that makes sense. I'll be doing something I previously hadn't before, though.

Oh, and if anyone (all 1 people that still read this when their RSS feed updates) can explain how to make an entry cut (you know, the "Continue Reading..." link) so the entire entry isn't exposed on the front page, I'd appreciate it. This post is way too big. Plus, the entry I'm working on will be doing something I've never done before (not that I've done much to begin with), and it will require some sort of entry truncation.

Let me know if this is any worse or better (regarding the changes). I'll probably fiddle with it a bit before I decide on anything definitive. That is, without doing any actual HTML coding.

See you soon.

No comments: