Thursday, June 24, 2010

Surprise mid-2010 Best of Music List Announcement

It's not here yet, but it's coming. I've decided to take it upon myself to do it. However, it's not going to be anywhere near as comprehensive as my 2009 list, and won't be covering the 2010 releases in my 2009 list. Don't expect much of anything outside of a sentence or two long description with a MySpace link. The amount of stuff on the list will be much shorter than my 2009 list, too.

The question now is whether I want to buy more albums to listen to and critique before I get started on this, or if I want to wait till the year end list...

On a completely unrelated note, I've fully been drawn back into video games. It's been two years since I've played anything seriously (outside of MMORPGs). The break has been worthwhile and really allowed me to enjoy games again without feeling obligated to play or finish them. The question is how long will this last for, or if it's a temporary thing spurred by some improvements I've made to my gaming setups/the recent (great) E3. I don't know. Games are the one medium I seem to really have issues with playing continuously. Well, besides books. Those will come soon enough, though. I'm nearly out of VNs (visual novels) to read.

No comments: